Mesa Family Lawyers

Serving Families throughout East Valley

Mesa FamilyIf you are seeking a Mesa family law attorney, there is a good chance that you are navigating a stressful and highly emotional time in your life. You need an experienced attorney who can guide you through the process, someone who respects the gravity of your situation, who will support you and advocate for the best interests of you and your family.

At Edwards & Petersen | PLC, our Mesa family lawyers support you every step of the way, making sure you understand the full impact of every decision. We treat each client with the respect and compassion he or she deserves, working tirelessly to ensure a positive outcome during this difficult time.

To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our Mesa family lawyers, please call (480) 418-5656.

Our Family Law Services

Family law involves human emotions in a way that no other area of the law does. At Edwards & Petersen | PLC, no matter how heated things may become, our number one goal is always obtaining a fair and amicable result for our clients and their families. That is what it means to be outcome-driven.

We provide representation for a variety of family law cases, including:

  • Divorce: Even when both partners agree to part amicably, divorce is a stressful, often frightening time. You’re likely worried about your future and you want to know what happens next. We can help alleviate some of your anxiety by explaining each step of the process and guiding you through this transition to the next phase of your life.
  • Child custody (legal decision-making): Determining child custody, legal decision-making, and parenting time is probably the most emotionally fraught and consequential aspect of family law. You want to protect your rights and do what’s best for your child, while also protecting your child from the tensions surrounding this process. We help our clients navigate their way through this emotional minefield.
  • Spousal maintenance: Formerly known as alimony, spousal maintenance is the money one spouse pays to another after a divorce. The support of an experienced family law attorney helps ensure the best outcome regarding spousal maintenance.
  • Child support: Though child support payments are paid to the main custodial parent, these funds are for the child, not the parent, and are intended to provide food, shelter, clothing, healthcare, and much more. Whether you are seeking or paying child support, Edwards & Petersen | PLC can represent your best interests.
  • Court-order modifications: If you experience significant changes in your circumstances, you may wish to request a modification to a court order. Requesting a court order modification comes with a variety of stipulations and requirements that an experienced family lawyer can help you navigate.

To learn more about our family law services, call Edwards & Petersen | PLC at (480) 418-5656 or contact us online.


I couldn't have made it through the most difficult time in my families' lives if it weren't for the support I received from Brian Petersen and Josh Edwards.

-Michelle (Former Client)

Above Your Expectations

What Makes Edwards & Petersen Your Best Choice
  • Available 24/7

    We know that when you need legal help it is a scary time in your life. That is why at Edwards & Petersen | PLC we'll be with you day and night to help you every step of the way.

  • A Team Effort

    When you hire Edwards & Petersen | PLC, you're getting the whole team. Working as a team helps us to be able to come up with creative solutions to get our clients the best outcome.

  • Not A Case Number

    You are not simply a file number to Edwards & Petersen | PLC. We treat and fight for our clients like they are family.

Backed By More Than Our Clients