As the middle child in a family of nine children, Brian began developing the skills that would be useful for a career in the legal industry, but it wasn’t until he met his wife and they began a family, that the idea to pursue a J.D came to light. Prior to attending college, Brian worked in the construction industry and to this day enjoys woodworking and working outdoors.
Prior to his undergraduate and law school career, Brian served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Montreal Quebec where he learned to speak French. Brian finds great strength and support in his faith as well as his family relationships. Brian continues to volunteer his time in various activities with the Volunteer Lawyers Program, Boy Scouts of America and other organizations.
Brian is married to a wonderful woman who is a great strength and support in all that he does. Brian and Bethany have four children. Their family loves camping, basketball, water sports, watching movies and getting together with family and friends to play card or board games.
- J. Reuben Law Clerk Society Professional Chapter
- Arizona Consumer Bankruptcy Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 under 40 2015
- Arizona State University, B.A. Sociology 2009, Magna Cum Laude
- Phoenix School of Law, J.D. 2011
- Family Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Bankruptcy 7 & 13, Debt Negotiation/Settlement
- Criminal Defense