Mesa Criminal Defense Lawyers
Defending the Criminally Accused in the East Valley
Swift legal action is imperative if you are facing a criminal charge. If you have been arrested, you want a heavy-hitter in your corner to protect you from serious penalties that include jail time, fines, and a permanent criminal record.
Don’t go it alone – Edwards & Petersen | PLC has the legal insight to lead you through the entire criminal defense process. Our honest, skilled criminal defense attorneys in Mesa are always available to take your call and offer the counsel you need during such a difficult time.
How We Can Serve You
Attorneys Joshua Edwards and Brian Petersen fight hard to give their clients a voice. So many times – especially in criminal cases – those charged feel lost in the system and without a voice. We strive to help clients through the difficult process, making sure their voices and their stories are heard.
We routinely handle cases involving:
- Domestic violence: According to Arizona law, domestic violence can be charged when the victim and defendant are married, previously married, or live together in the same household, have a child in common, victim or defendant is pregnant by the other, or the victim is related to the defendant or his/her spouse by blood.
- Disorderly conduct: A police officer has the right to charge someone with disorderly conduct when the individual is disturbing the peace, drunk in public, or loitering. We represent individuals facing all types of disorderly conduct charges.
- Criminal damage: The charges will vary depending on the value of the property damaged. With charges this serious, now is not the time to take your chances with a public defender. Instead, seek the legal representation you deserve at Edwards & Petersen | PLC.
- Criminal speeding: In Arizona, a criminal ticket is a serious issue for you and your future. If you are found guilty of the charge, you will permanently have a criminal record. Avoid this harsh penalty with the help of Edwards & Petersen | PLC.
- Assault: Arizona law defines assault as intentionally causing physical injury to another person, placing another person in reasonable apprehension of impending injury, or knowingly touching another person with the intent to cause bodily injury or to provoke the person.
Are you facing criminal charges in the East Valley? Call Edwards & Petersen | PLC at (480) 418-5656 today.
Brian was amazing throughout the entire legal process! I had several lawyers working on my case, but Brian was the only one ...- Kevin C.
I came in for a consultation to file paperwork on my own and they went over the paperwork page by page with me and answered ...- Sherrie W.
This organization was very professional and helpful during a trying time. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a great ...- Paul F.
Brian was there every step of the way! I never went through court before so I didn't know what I was in for but Brian and his ...- David D.
Best decision I ever made for myself and my child. The legal system can be extremely intimidating, especially when you are ...- Lauren S.
I cannot thank Josh and Sabrina enough. I was completely lost and unsure of everything when my situation began. They calmed ...- Kristina S.
I hired Josh last year. Everything seemed extremely bleak but Josh and Sabrina turned that around. They were very ...- Elizabeth A.
BRIAN,is a very good man.He has listening ears.The happiness of his client is his first priority not Money .Brian is always ...- Chineme N.