Mesa Criminal Defense Lawyers
Defending the Criminally Accused in the East Valley
Swift legal action is imperative if you are facing a criminal charge. If you have been arrested, you want a heavy-hitter in your corner to protect you from serious penalties that include jail time, fines, and a permanent criminal record.
Don’t go it alone – Edwards & Petersen | PLC has the legal insight to lead you through the entire criminal defense process. Our honest, skilled criminal defense attorneys in Mesa are always available to take your call and offer the counsel you need during such a difficult time.
How We Can Serve You
Attorneys Joshua Edwards and Brian Petersen fight hard to give their clients a voice. So many times – especially in criminal cases – those charged feel lost in the system and without a voice. We strive to help clients through the difficult process, making sure their voices and their stories are heard.
We routinely handle cases involving:
- Domestic violence: According to Arizona law, domestic violence can be charged when the victim and defendant are married, previously married, or live together in the same household, have a child in common, victim or defendant is pregnant by the other, or the victim is related to the defendant or his/her spouse by blood.
- Disorderly conduct: A police officer has the right to charge someone with disorderly conduct when the individual is disturbing the peace, drunk in public, or loitering. We represent individuals facing all types of disorderly conduct charges.
- Criminal damage: The charges will vary depending on the value of the property damaged. With charges this serious, now is not the time to take your chances with a public defender. Instead, seek the legal representation you deserve at Edwards & Petersen | PLC.
- Criminal speeding: In Arizona, a criminal ticket is a serious issue for you and your future. If you are found guilty of the charge, you will permanently have a criminal record. Avoid this harsh penalty with the help of Edwards & Petersen | PLC.
- Assault: Arizona law defines assault as intentionally causing physical injury to another person, placing another person in reasonable apprehension of impending injury, or knowingly touching another person with the intent to cause bodily injury or to provoke the person.
Are you facing criminal charges in the East Valley? Call Edwards & Petersen | PLC at (480) 418-5656 today.
I couldn't have made it through the most difficult time in my families' lives if it weren't for the support I received from Brian Petersen and Josh Edwards.
-Michelle (Former Client)
We know that when you need legal help it is a scary time in your life. That is why at Edwards & Petersen | PLC we'll be with you day and night to help you every step of the way.
A Team Effort
When you hire Edwards & Petersen | PLC, you're getting the whole team. Working as a team helps us to be able to come up with creative solutions to get our clients the best outcome.
Not A Case Number
You are not simply a file number to Edwards & Petersen | PLC. We treat and fight for our clients like they are family.